Following are the list of Original documents which has to be arranged in accordance with the serial no. 1-12 as mentioned below along with total 5 attested photocopies of each documents for duly completing the admission procedure. Students are hereby directed to arrange the attested photocopies from serial no. 1-12 in a single set, similarly the same procedure has to be followed for arranging the remaining 4 sets of attested photocopies.
1. Marksheets of S.S.C., H.S.C., F.Y., S.Y., T.Y. – Graduation
2. Marksheets of 11th / Bonaﬁde Certiﬁcate
3. Passing Certiﬁcates of S.S.C., H.S.C., Graduation
4. School Leaving Certiﬁcate
5. Degree Certiﬁcate
6. Migration Certiﬁcate (for students of colleges other than Mumbai University)
7. Veriﬁcation of Marks
8. Caste Certiﬁcate (for SC / ST / NT / OBC / SCB Students only)
9. Non Creamy Layer Certiﬁcate (for NT / OBC / SBC Students only)
10. HL-CET Score Card
11. Aadhaar Card
12. Candidate’s Latest Passport Size Photographs.